Digicon provides comprehensive and value-added benefit programs that are flexible and meet the diverse needs of employees and their families. Our programs provide security for today, planning for the future, and balance in work and life.
- Medical Insurance (including Vision)
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Plans
- Paid Leave
- Additional Benefits
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Tuition and Training Reimbursement
Digicon provides full-time employees with competitive benefits to meet a wide variety of needs.
- For all eligible employees, we offer two PPO options, which offer in-network and out-of-network coverage, with Cigna, which include vision and prescription drug coverage.
- Our dental insurance gives employees something to smile about.
- For all eligible employees, we offer the DentaQuest Choice PPO option, and for those employees located in the Washington, D.C. metro area, we offer the DentaQuest Access ePPO option. One great feature of both dental plan options is that employees can rollover unused monies to the next benefit year.
Our life insurance offers both basic and voluntary life insurance, allowing employees to choose the coverage they need.
There are group rates available, which enable employees to afford the supplemental coverage they want for their families.
- You never really think about disability until you need it: maternity, a car accident, and life’s, unexpected turns.
- Our disability insurance provides short and long-term disability insurance to all full-time employees, which covers 60% of the employee’s salary up to the respective limits, at no cost.
- Even with the best of medical plans, there are still out-of-pocket expenses. Set aside pre-tax monies for your expenses and save your tax dollars.
- Our flexible spending plans offer both a medical and dependent care flexible spending account with the added convenience of a debit card.
Digicon prides itself on the many contributions of our staff, and we are excited to be an employee-owned company.
An ESOP is an employee retirement benefit program designed to give eligible employees an ownership interest, via stock, in the company. It is provided at no cost to our employees. Annual statements are distributed to show employees how much stock has been allocated to their account.
Our retirement plan is administered by Fidelity. Benefits include:
- Pre-tax 401(k)
- Post-tax Roth 401(k)
- Company match – one within the 401(k), and one within the ESOP
- Auto enrollment
Employees accrue personal time off (PTO) at a rate of:
- 15 days per year for the first five years of employment
- 20 days after five years of employment
- 25 days after ten years of employment
PTO encompasses vacation, sick leave, and personal days. In addition, we offer 10 paid holidays, bereavement leave, and jury duty/military duty leave.
Digicon provides employees online access to our e-Learning Center, which houses over 3,000 training courses, covering a wide range of subjects, for employees to choose from.
Digicon promotes career development and advancement for all eligible employees and offers tuition reimbursement on qualified program expenses up to $3,000.00 per year, upon passing grade or certification, for eligible employees. Applicable training courses are also considered qualified upon proper approvals.
Digicon continues to look for ways to create a better balance for life fulfillment and work for everyone. Additional programs that are available to employees include:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pre-Paid Legal Assistance
- BB&T at Work Program
- Signal Financial Credit Union Memberships
- Smart Benefits Commuter Program
- Supplemental Insurance through AFLAC
- Referral Bonus Programs
- Social Events and Gatherings
For more information about our Benefits, please contact the Human Resources Department at 703-621-1000.
Digicon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.