During our start-up years, we had the opportunity to enter the Health Sciences industry with a modest IT project for the National Institutes of Health (NIH). Now, nearly a quarter-century later, we still value NIH as one of our closest and most valuable relationships. That small IT project not only gave Digicon our first service-support experience in Health Sciences, but it enabled our expansion into other Life Sciences organizations that we serve today with a much wider range of services and products.
We provide the IT technology that allows these organizations to have the tools, communications, and collaboration—locally, nationally, and globally—to conduct their business on reliable, high-performance networks.
Our service offerings include:
- Scientific Research Support
- Bioinformatics and Computational Analysis
- Scientific Programming and Scientific Workstation Support
- DNA Sequencing/NextGen Support
- High Performance Computing (HPC) software, hardware, and pipeline support
- IT Support and Network Services
- Service Desk Solutions
- Mass Storage Support
- Engineering and Design
- Data Center Operations
- Information Systems Security
- Certification and Accreditation (C&A) Support
- Technical and Risk Assessment Solutions
- Software Application Design and Development
- Web Design and Development
- Web Hosting
- Database Administration and Support
Call Digicon at 703-621-1000 for more information on our IT solutions for Health Sciences.