At Digicon, our approach to software life cycle is more than ISO 12207 and performing domain analysis. We believe that it's essential that we get to know you and learn about your business needs. By working together, we can understand your needs, along with your current resources and goals. We align ourselves with your business direction so that we can plan for your future needs within the scope of your business model.
Digicon uses proven technical and management best practices for Software/Application Development. With twenty-eight years of experience in delivering complex software design and development projects—including post-development deployment, training, and support—we have the knowledge and skills to provide for all of your software needs. We place high-level project managers on-site to quickly assess and address potential problems.
Digicon has expertise in a wide variety of programming language tools and platforms for distributed applications, including:
- Microsoft .NET
- Microsoft SQL
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Cisco Unified Communications Services
- Hosted Solutions
- Cloud Computing
Our broad range of Software/Application Development Services includes:
- Business process reengineering
- Requirements and needs analysis
- Web-enabled applications development
- Scientific programming, genomics, and bioinformatics
- Secure mobile application development
- DBMS/data warehouse design and development
- Internet/Intranet Web site development and maintenance
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Privacy and Accessibility Compliance (Section 508)
- Agile Software Development Methodologies
- RUP and Spiral Development Procedure
You can count on Digicon to perform the due diligence required to understand your business needs. Call us at 703-621-1000 to learn more about our Application Solutions.