Our Amazon Web Services
Digicon is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) managed service provider (MSP) focused on helping you fill the gaps in your experience. Our highly skilled team delivers value in the form of proactive monitoring, automation, and management, so you’re never left to navigate an AWS issue alone.
Please contact us today to learn more about AWS managed cloud services from Digicon Corporation.
Let Us Support Your AWS Implementation and Migration
AWS is a widely adopted cloud computing platform. Businesses as varied as fast-growing startups, large enterprises, and government agencies use AWS to lower their costs, operate with greater agility, and innovate faster than ever. To become a full-service AWS partner, Digicon had to meet specific program requirements from Amazon, including undergoing a third-party audit of our MSP capabilities. Having met the required conditions, Digicon has proven that our engineers are skilled at cloud infrastructure and application migration.
When you work with us, you receive a comprehensive list of AWS managed services, including:
- Implementation, migration, and system planning support
- Remote monitoring and management tools
- Scalable AWS solutions
- Personal, one-on-one service
- 24/7/365 Network Operations Support Center
- Backup solutions
Creating Success on AWS
AWS offers significantly more products with more useful features than other cloud providers. The AWS cloud computing environment is flexible and secure, and millions of customers from around the globe interact with it every month.
Digicon can help you get the most from your AWS experience with these services:
- Storage: AWS offers scalable object storage, file storage, block storage, and other options to build the foundation of your cloud IT environment. Digicon can help you select and manage the most appropriate storage solutions for your business.
- Compute: From virtual machines to containers to serverless computing, AWS has what you need to run faster batch jobs and web apps. We can assist you with scaling your computing capacity on the world’s most powerful, innovative cloud platform. We keep the demands of your business in mind when recommending the best computing tools for you.
- Migration and transfer: Do you currently have an on-premise server or database? We’ll help with the initial migration and transfer to AWS so you can begin using all the available benefits this cloud platform has to offer with minimal downtime for your business.
- Monitoring: With robust remote monitoring, you can rest assured that our experienced Digicon engineers have a watchful eye on everything in your infrastructure. This AWS managed service ensures that your data is protected and that, if any problems arise, you’ll know about them immediately.
- Backup: AWS Backup creates a centralized and automated backup system across AWS services, preventing the potential loss of data and helping your business meet regulatory backup compliance requirements.
- And so much more: Digicon fills the gaps in your AWS service in any way you need us to, ensuring a smooth, flawless experience.
Digicon Designs and Installs Amazon WorkSpaces
We recommend Amazon WorkSpaces to our customers, a virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) that lowers costs and simplifies processes compared to using traditional desktops and on-premises VDI solutions. The WorkSpaces architecture offers many advantages over other desktop designs, including:
Creating Success on AWS
Let Us Help You Optimize Your AWS ExperienceThe highly skilled cloud development team at Digicon Corporation draws on over 30 years of experience in cloud computing. Leverage our advanced knowledge and skills as an AWS MSP to help you get the most out of AWS. From implementation and migration to ongoing support and monitoring—we’re here for you every step of the way!
To schedule a free consultation with one of our AWS managed services experts, please contact us today.
Digicon Corporation is a proud exhibitor at the National Summer Learning Association (NSLA) Summer Changes Everything™ 2021 national conference, taking place now from November 8thAugust 20, 2021
An in-house IT team seems like a good idea. You have engineers and technicians sitting nearby who can assist at a moment’s notice. But whatAugust 2, 2021
We love to work with organizations and nonprofits that help provide employment to youth. Many programs use our Youth Employment System (YES) to match tens