Senior Full Stack Mobile App Developer
About our Company:
Digicon Corporation has been innovating since 1985 and remains a trusted IT managed services provider today. We provide solutions and services centered on IT management, cloud management, web conferencing, and software development. Our experience and process-oriented culture developed over 30 years continue to drive innovation and quality in our services. Our clients, both small and large, in industry, government, and academia can count on us to deliver personalized, comprehensive solutions that suit their needs and exceed their expectations.
Digicon’s application development division is appraised at level 3 of CMMI-DEV. Digicon has also achieved ISO 9001:2015 certification for quality management systems. We build the most practical applications, so our clients can deliver their missions within their time and budget. We always embrace leading technologies or best practices to ensure that information and applications are delivered in the most efficient manner from end to end.
Our Location: Locations in Virginia and Maryland
Seeking for a mobile developer with cross platform experience with iOS and Android development. The position exposes individuals to the complete Software Development Life Cycle. It provides individuals opportunity to apply their skills in dynamic work environment while developing well-rounded competencies in our client’s products and services.
- Build and maintain mobile applications for iOS and Android
- Work directly with stakeholders and engineering to develop the mobile application
- Understand and evaluate business needs and requirements to suggest innovative solutions which provide value to stakeholders
- Setting up testing and development environments hosted in AWS
- Write clean, efficient, well-formatted, well-documented code following current best practices/SOPs
- Experience building advanced applications for the iOS & Android platforms
- Solid experience in emerging and traditional technologies such as: ReactNative, objective c, iOS & Android SDK.
- Experience in Linux based environments, comfortable working with command line tools & scripting
- Demonstrable understanding of relational databases (MySQL, SQL Server) with the ability to write and support complex queries, functions, and stored procedures
- Experience building web applications using AWS cloud services – S3, Lambda, Elasticcache, etc.
- Experience working in an agile environment to quickly iterate and deliver features to users
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
Click here to apply for the Senior Full Stack Mobile App Developer!